Our writings and visuals are available freely, yes, FREE OF CHARGE, through this website. They are not intended for sale, resale or any form of commercial exploitation. If you find them beneficial and wish to share them with friends and family, go ahead! You are under no obligation to do anything else.
Should you still feel a need to compensate us, we would encourage you to make a donation to one of our favorite charities. See the next page: OUR CHARITIES. They have all been vetted for mytopian ideals and are near and dear to j.s. demba's heart.
The following publications will be available as time goes on:
A reference poster for parents, educators and health practitioners, anywhere in the world. Based on demba's assertion that we eat what we are. It deals with food for the social, spiritual and physical aspects of our being and is in tandem with Demba's favourite questioning dictum: If your life style is not promoting wellness, what is it promoting??? The first 3 people to solve the CYCTW acronym will receive a copy of demba's limited edition painting entitled "School's Out".
2. Demba's Lexicon: Definition of terms employed in demba's writing. Feel free to request a clarification of any terms which have not yet appeared in our lexicon.Send such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Retirement: the fifth passage
4. Playing The Game: a rescue plan for sports,business and politics
8. 10,000 & 1 Witticisms: A compilation of age-old truisms, many of which have the potential of cultivating desirable behaviour. Should you have any contributions for our list, simply send them to email@example.com and they will be posted within a short time. For sayings that originate in non-English-speaking cultures, kindly provide in both the original language and the English translation. 9. How to Live a Long Life. We share this scientific fact with great reluctance, since our world is too overcrowded as it is. Keep this to yourself or share with only your closest friends.
10. Global Warming: It's the population, stupid! cyctw.